Select Your Experience
- Gain access to the San Pietro Museum, a merger of museums housing religious and artistic exhibitions of the history of Colle di Val d’Elsa.
- On the 1st floor, visit the Diocesan Museum and view collections that represent the journey of the Christian faith in Valdesa.
- Walk through the Civic Museum on the 2nd floor and view the 19th and 20th-century collections of Walter Fusi and Antonio Salvetti.
- Witness literary works of Romano Bilenchi, one of Colle’s most lauded writers, and texts from Ottone Rosai, Moses Levy, and Mino Maccari that provide context to his works.
- Entry to San Pietro Museum
- Tip: It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes as there's a fair amount of walking to do inside the Museum premises.
- Photography is permitted inside the premises but it's recommended to ask the staff for permission first.
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.